Thank you all for your patience these last several months as we all adjust to Covid 19 Guidelines.
As of July 1, we will be taking another step in our re-opening transition.
Starting July 1, we will start allowing 1 client to accompany each patient into the building with the
1. Only one client per patient. That means children and others accompanying you must stay outside.
2. Clients must wear a face mask to come into the building. If you forget yours, you will need to stay
3. Clients will be asked to stay seated and maintain social distancing throughout the appointment.
4. Clients should not enter the building on their own. When you arrive, give us a call. Your technician
will come out and greet you and escort you directly to the exam room so that we do not have people
congregating in the lobby.
5. Any client that is sick or has had recent contact with sick or Covid positive patients will not be allowed
into the building. Please have someone else bring your pet if you are not feeling well.
6. We will handle prescription pick up as we have been. If you just need to pick up a prescription, do not
enter the building. Give us a call and we will bring it out.
7. We will continue with our curbside appointments for anyone that prefers this type of appointment.
8. There is also the option, weather permitting, of doing some appointments outside.
When you call for an appointment, the reception staff will ask your preference of an in clinic
appointment (we come out and escort you and your pet in) , curbside appointment (you stay outside
and we take the pet in while you wait), or outside appointment (we come out and meet you and
perform the exam outside with you present).
For the safety of our staff, please also wear a mask during outside appointments.
Thank you again for your patience and consideration for the safety of our staff.
For everyone's safety and well-being we have locked our lobby doors. If you have an appointment or an emergency we ask that upon arrival to the clinic please call us from your car. A technician will come out to you wearing a mask and gloves and will take your pet in for treatment. We will communicate via phone during the appointment and to take payment when it is completed.
If you need to pick up medications please call ahead to place your order, when you are on your way call us to pay over the phone and we will place the order in the pickup box on the front porch.
When ordering food we will take payment at the time you order it and place it on the porch for you to pickup.
If you have any additional questions you can call us at 262-692-2439, please be patient and leave a message if we do not answer. We are running with a skeleton crew and will respond to you as soon as we can.
From all of us at Fredonia Veterinary Clinic